ABC Powder Based Fire Extinguishers are made with supreme quality materials to robustly counter A B & C classes of fire. The extinguishers are also effective against electric fires. All our products, including these multipurpose fire extinguishers, have an intricate design which ensures that the products work without fail in any and every situation. these fire extinguishers are BIS and CE certified as well. The design of our ABC Powder Based Fire Extinguishers is made to suit the diverse requirements of our clients. That is why these extinguishers are available in various sizes and design types which safeguard our clients in all types of fire hazards.
- Stored Pressure as well as Cartridge Type Design
- Top Notch Pressure Gauge
- Durable High Gloss Powder Coating
- Siliconized MAP based multipurpose UL listed Powder
- Easyto use
- Safety seal
- Dependable drawn Steel Cylinders
- Brass Valve chrome plated heavy duty
- BIS and CE Certified.
- Fights A, B, C and Electrically Started Fires
These ABC type extinguishers have an extremely user-friendly design and are feature rich to combat all situations. The features of these fire extinguishers include:
- Multiple design types – Stored Pressure type and Cartridge type – to suit various hazard requirements.
- Available in 5 capacity types – 1 kg, 2 kg, 4 kg, 6 kg, 9 kg.
- MAP Based powder from the silicone type; multi-purpose functionality; listed in UL.
- Efficiently counters ABC type fires and electric fires.
- Heavy duty Brass Valve; Chrome Plated
All these design features are inculcated in our fire extinguishers after thorough research and development. Our developers have used these elements in the design only after being completely sure that they would combat the most critical of the fires in any given situation.
No Supremex fire extinguisher leaves the manufacturing unit without being thoroughly tested under various critical conditions. All our products are tested inside out and are released for sale only after they have performed well in the tests.
|Diameter ( mm)||86.5||108||130||150||175|
|Height ( mm)||340||395||485||550||605|
|Empty Weight (kg )||1.3||1.8||2.8||3.5||4.7|
|Filled Weight (kg)||2.3||3.8||6.8||9.5||13.7|
|Operating Temperature||-20 C to +55 C||-20 C to +55 C||-20 C to +55 C||-20 C to +55 C||-20 C to +55 C|
|Working pressure||15 bar||15 bar||15 bar||15 bar||15 bar|
|Maximum Service Pressure||1.8 MPa||1.8 MPa||1.8 MPa||1.8 MPa||1.8 MPa|
|Test Pressure||35 bar||35 bar||35 bar||35 bar||35 bar|
|Average Discharge Time||8||11||15||20||25|
|Fire Rating||1A,8B||1A,13B||2A, 21B||3A,21B||3A,55B|
|Diameter ( mm)||150||175|
|Height ( mm)||495||630|
|Empty Weight (kg )||5.1||7.1|
|Filled Weight (kg )||11.1||16.1|
|Operating Temperature||-30 C to +55 C||-30 C to +55 C|
|Working pressure||15 bar||15 bar|
|Maximum Service Pressure||1.8 MPa||1.8 MPa|
|Test Pressure||35 bar||35 bar|
|Average Discharge Time||20||25|
Hand Held Fire Extinguisher (Shield)
Effective product for extinguishing all kinds of initial fires
- Facilitate fighting fire from a distance of about 15 & 20 feet indoor
- Single Hand Operation and multi-angle discharge facilitating & extinguishment of ceiling height fires
- One extinguisher to handle multiple type of fire risk such as Cooking Oil fire (Class F) & Live Electrical fire (class E), and Class A, B and C.
- No Re-ignition of fire as the extinguishing agent forms a thin film on the surface.
- Maintenance Free
- Bio degradable & negligible residual after use
- 4 to 6 units of hand-held fire extinguishers are packaged in a strong bag to facilitate carrying it to the fire spot easily.
- Manually. We remove the safety switch
- and We point a sprayer to the way of a fire
- While pressing on the handle to extinguish a fire, with the distance of at least 1 meter..
- Easy and safe to use.
- No maintenance costs.
- Human and environment friendly.
- Containment: 600 ml of liquid X-Fire BONPET
- Reach: 4 meters
- Time of extinguishing: 40 seconds
GRENADE X-Fire BONPET
With the “throw and extinguish” way we have added a new dimension of convenience and safety.
- Another innovative ampoule design made with Shatteract plastic resin makes it possible to fight fire by throwing the cartridge against fire from a safe distance
- Shatteract ampoule breaks only during impact but can withstand normal handling and storage
- Portable and light weight 600g
- Rapid Fire Extinguishment
- No. of ampoules depending upon the size and intensity of fires
- Fights class A, B and C fires
- Complete Maintenance free for 5 years
- Eco friendly and non- hazardous
- The grenade is thrown in to the source of a fire.
- The grenade can be thrown in to the source of a fire.
- Does not cause any damages during the fire extinguishing and its remaining components are easily cleaned.
- Human and environment friendly.
- 5-years product life expectancy and 2-year warranty.
- No maintenance costs.
- Easy to assemble or dismantle.
- Dimension: 200 mm x 60 mm
- Combined weight: 600 g
- Volume: grenade contains 500 ml of liquid X-Fire BONPET in plastic ampoule
Emergency Fire Fighting System (Fire Trolley)
- World’s first Battery OR Petrol Engine operated Emergency Fire Fighting System.
- Would replace 45 conventional extinguishers
- High pressure diaphragm pump with a flow rate of 25 liters per minute
- System capacity of 150 liters would provide 6 minutes of fire fighting equivalent to 45 conventional extinguishers
- Ideal for facilities without sprinkler or hydrant for Emergency Fire Response
- Can lance a distance of 40 feet as against 3 to 5 meters by conventional extinguisher
- Both jet type as well as mist type of spraying is available
- Trolley mounted provides mobility
- Equipment warranty of 5 years and Liquid performance warranty of 7 years
We're always looking for opportunities to expand our worldwide dealer network! Please complete the form below if you're interested in selling our products.