Fire Suppression System
Fire Suppression System or simply called as Automatic Fire Suppression System (or Gas Suppression System), is relatively a new technology in India. Unlike conventional system that use water, in Gas Based Fire Suppression System; water is never used and yet the fire is extinguished. Here Gas is used to extinguish the fire. Hence it is a Gas Based system. The fire gets extinguished, within a minute of activation and everything is automatic.
- The Total Flooding Principle : The Fire Suppression System is used in an enclosed room or isolated location.
- The Local Application Principle : The Fire Suppression System is directly applied to the fire, immediately on the fire affected area. There are no physical barriers present, as in the case of the total flooding principle.
- The main advantage of Gas Suppression System, system is that it is very quick.
- The gas used in Gas Suppression System, does not have any smell or colour. It is also friendly to nature.
- Gas Suppression System also have very easy maintenance and occupy lesser space.
- It does not have any kind of flavour.