The X-FIRE a suspended module is a versatile FAIL SAFE fire safety device in the form of a compact cylinder with a spray nozzle & a Solenoid Actuator, filled with the BONPET flre extinguishing liquid under pressure. The modules are installed either locally, above the protected area, or throughout a room. Thanks to their small size, they can also be installed above a suspended ceiling, leaving only the nozzle visible from below.
X-FIRE” FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (FSS)
The X-FIRE”a suspended module is a versatile FAIL SAFE flre safety device in the form of a compact cylinder with a spray nozzle & a Solenoid Actuator, fllled with the BONPET flre extinguishing liquid under pressure. The modules are installed either locally, above the protected area, or throughout a room. Thanks to their small size, they can also be installed above a suspended ceiling, leaving only the nozzle visible from below.SUSPENDED FIRE SUPPRESSION MODULE
X-FIRE” suspended modules are high-performance flre extinguishing devices fllled with the BONPET wet chemical agent. They are designed to protect industrial and business facilities & for use in vehicles and everyday situations against Class (Solid combustibles), B(Flammable liquids), (Flammable gas) and (Energised electrical equipment) flres. When flre starts where module is located, the temperature rises. When it reaches critical value (which can be set in range from 57 to 182°), miniature thermal bulb in the spray nozzle breaks, and The BONPET wet chemical agent is instantly sprayed over the seat of the flre, extinguishing it instantly and ensuring a layer of N2 is formed, so re-ignition doesn’t happen.
The minimal amount of extinguishing agent in the module, and the fact that it is dispersed evenly, mean that it can be easily and quickly wiped away with a wet cloth or it disintegrates on its own in 24 hrs. period.
The modules can also be integrated with flre alarm system. ln this case, the electrical solenoid is activated by a control panel after it receives command from both the flre sensors (Cross zoned Linear Heat Detection Cables), which are mounted on the DG’s.
- Automatic operation
- Indoor use
- Easy to install
- 10 year lifetime
- No maintenance costs
- Effect: all types of fire A, B, C, F, in automatic mode of operation for extinguishing elektrical fires
- Friendly to humans and the environment (without halons)
- Can also be used as fire-extinguishing grenades
- Made in Slovenia
- Dimensions: 300mm x 90mm x ?60 mm
- Total weight: 1030 g
- Volume: 600 ml ampoule containing liquid extinguishing agent X-Fire in a sealed glass ampoule
The purpose of X-Fire: X-Fire ampoules are designed to automatically extinguishing fires in small confined areas where potential sources of fire, usually electrical devices in continuous operation, but it is not guaranteed a permanent human presence. Are needed in all places where it is difficult access of people or if the opening accelerate the development of a fire in the room. Irreplaceable at all locations where it may first appear Exploding explosion, followed by a quick fire.
The ampoule is recommended for the installation of the following features: automatic mode , which means the effective extinguishing of small fires and the protection of property and lives in households, businesses, boaters and others., no false alarms , it is activated only if there has been an increase in temperature, the ampoule can be used by throwing the origin of the fire, due to the simplicity of the human factor accounted for panic or confusion, the aestheticand reminiscent of the lamp, it does not cause further damage in the fire, because the rest of the liquid easy to wipe, isenvironmentally friendly extinguishing agent ( safe for humans and the environment);
- It has a long lifespan (10 years)
- no maintenance (care is necessary only that the glass is not damaged)
- Easy installation and removal in case of relocation.
In Slovenia, the ampoule is tested at the Institute of Civil Engineering in Ljubljana (P 653/99-530-2: Firefighting oil in the kitchen, P 651/99-530-1: Firefighting flammable liquids). Based on the technical approval no. Relief GS 01 02 01 00, which was issued in 2001 by the Ministry of Defence, Administration for Civil Protection and Disaster Relief, the ampoule is issued for a declaration of conformity.
Fire ampoules can be upgraded switch for activating the fire alarm at the fire headquarters, ampoule X-Fire may be protected by a safety net that prevents damage to glass, shoulder bag for storing vials if it carries with it the security guard at the longer rounds.
Effective product for extinguishing all kinds of initial fires
- Facilitate fighting fire from a distance of about 15 & 20 feet indoor
- Single Hand Operation and multi-angle discharge facilitating & extinguishment of ceiling height fires
- One extinguisher to handle multiple type of fire risk such as Cooking Oil fire (Class F) & Live Electrical fire (class E), and Class A, B and C.
- No Re-ignition of fire as the extinguishing agent forms a thin film on the surface.
- Maintenance Free
- Bio degradable & negligible residual after use
- 4 to 6 units of hand-held fire extinguishers are packaged in a strong bag to facilitate carrying it to the fire spot easily.
With the “throw and extinguish” way we have added a new dimension of convenience and safety.
- Another innovative ampoule design made with Shatteract plastic resin makes it possible to fight fire by throwing the cartridge against fire from a safe distance
- Shatteract ampoule breaks only during impact but can withstand normal handling and storage
- Portable and light weight 600g
- Rapid Fire Extinguishment
- No. of ampoules depending upon the size and intensity of fires
- Fights class A, B and C fires
- Complete Maintenance free for 5 years
- Eco friendly and non- hazardous
- World’s first Battery OR Petrol Engine operated Emergency Fire Fighting System.
- Would replace 45 conventional extinguishers
- High pressure diaphragm pump with a flow rate of 25 liters per minute
- System capacity of 150 liters would provide 6 minutes of fire fighting equivalent to 45 conventional extinguishers
- Ideal for facilities without sprinkler or hydrant for Emergency Fire Response
- Can lance a distance of 40 feet as against 3 to 5 meters by conventional extinguisher
- Both jet type as well as mist type of spraying is available
- Trolley mounted provides mobility
- Equipment warranty of 5 years and Liquid performance warranty of 7 years